Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Awesome things are happening at HMFW!!



A friend of mine made this mug for me.  Hand-thrown pottery.  I love it.  It loves me sipping herbal tea from it.  I am launching my Holistic Health Coaching Business in 2013.  True Stories, all.

Yes, awesome things are happening here at HealthMatters Family Wellness:

  1. My Mug
  2. I graduate from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition with my Holistic Health Coaching certificate on March 1
  3. I am now a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, certified through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
  4. I am teaching 3 Alternative Beverage workshops in the Madison area:  March 9 (Mindful Motion Physical Therapy), April 14 (Willy Street Coop East) and April 16 (Willy Street Coop West)
  5. I will be learning how to make my own kombucha soon!
Life. Is. Good.


For more details about HMFW and my upcoming workshops, please visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment